Meals for Great Bend Remote Learners and Quarantined Students
Families can now us LINQ to place orders for student meals. Meals can be ordered online in advance for daily pick-up from USD 428 Central Kitchen located at 2201 Broadway.
How to Order:
- Parents need to create an account at https://onlineordering.linq.com, parents will need their student Skyward ID number.
- Orders must be submitted by 7:00 AM on the day of service, however, parents/students may order in advance as far out as the menus are posted. Menu subject to change.
- Parents/Students will choose the pick-up location, which will be the Central Kitchen for everyone.
- The time to pick-up is from 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM (these times are subject to change)
- Parents/Students should go to the Central Kitchen entering the parking lot from the North-side.
- Parents/Students will wait in their cars, the staff will be outside to deliver the food they ordered.
- Students will be charged based on the status of their meals, free or reduce-price will also be honored. FREE MEALS will be provided in partnership with USDA until December 31, 2020.
- For GB Remote students: Parents are asked to bring the student, with student ID (secondary students only), on their first pick-up to verify the name and enrollment status. Parents will then be able to obtain a permit at that time for parents to pick-up food.
- For quarantine students: We understand students in quarantine are unable to leave their homes. In this case, please bring a copy of the quarantine order (including dates of expected quarantine) to receive a permit for meal pick-up.
- At this time, only students under quarantine or GB Remote Learning Students can use the online system to order their breakfast and lunch.